Data Protection Policy
1. Responsibility for data processing
This Data Protection Policy applies to data processing by:
Controller: SÄKAPHEN GmbH , Bottroper Straße 275, 45964 Gladbeck, Deutschland
Email: info@ saekaphen.de
Telephone: +49 2043 947 0
Fax: +49 2043 947 130
2. Collection, processing and storage of personal data
Upon visiting our website www. saekaphen.de the browser used on your terminal device automatically provides information to the server for our website. This information is stored temporarily in a so called logfile. In the course of this procedure the following information is collected and stored, without any action on your part, until the time of automatic deletion:
- IP address of the inquiring computer;
- Date and time of access;
- Name and URL of accessed file;
- Website you were referred from (referrer URL);
- Web browser used and possibly the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
We process the aforementioned data for the following purposes:
- in order to ensure a smooth establishment of the connection to our website;
- in order to ensure a comfortable use of our website;
- for the analysis of system security and stability;
- for further administrative reasons.
3. Transmission of data
A transmission of your personal data to third parties for other purposes than those listed below does not take place. We will share your personal data with third parties only if:
- you have given us your explicit consent to do so pursuant to Art. 6 para 1 s. 1 lit. a GDPR;
- the transmission is pursuant to Art. 6 para 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not sharing your data;
- the transmission is pursuant to Art. 6 para 1 s. 1 lit. c GDPR necessary for compliance with a legal obligation;
- this is permitted by law and pursuant to Art. 6 para 1 s. 1 lit. b GDPR necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party.
We use so called cookies on our website. Cookies are small files that your browser automatically generates and are stored on your terminal device (notebook, tablet, smart phone etc.) when you visit our website. Cookies do not damage your terminal device. They do not contain viruses, trojans or other malware.
In respective cookies information is stored which results in connection with the specific terminal device that is used. However, this does not mean that on this way we gain knowledge of your identity.
Furthermore, we use temporary cookies for optimizing the user-friendliness of our website. These cookies are stored on your terminal device for a certain specified period of time. If you visit our website again in order to make use of our services it is recognized automatically that you have visited our website before and which entries and settings where made so that you do not have to re-enter this data. These cookies are deleted automatically after a respectively defined time.
The data processed by the cookies is necessary for the purposes as specified in order to protect our and third parties legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR. Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or you always receive a notice before a new cookie is added. Please note that deactivating all cookies may affect your ability to use all functions and features on our website.
5. Analytics Tools
The tracking measures listed below that are used by us are based on Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. With the tracking measures, we want to ensure a customer-focused design and the continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offers for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
- i) Google Analytics
For the purpose of customizing and continually optimizing our pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.com/intl/en/about/) (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, hereafter “Google”). In this context, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies (see point 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- used Operating System,
- Referrer-URL (the previously visited site),
- Hostname of the connecting Computer (IP-address),
- Time of server request,
are transmitted to a Google server in the US and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage for the purposes of market research and tailor-made website design. This information may also be transferred to third parties if required by law or if third parties are working on behalf of Google. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with any other data provided by Google. The IP addresses are anonymized, so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting the browser software accordingly; however, we point out that in this case not all features of this website may be fully available.
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https: //tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie will be set that will prevent the future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
For more information about privacy related to Google Analytics, see the Google Analytics Help Center (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en).
6. Rights of the data subject
Data protection law provides the data subject with several rights vis-à-vis the controller. You have the right
- pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR to obtain from us confirmation about the personal data concerning you that are processed by us. You can especially request information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, the existence of the right to request from the controller rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject or to object to such processing, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority and, where the personal data are not collected by us, any available information as to their source, as well as about the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and meaningful information in regards to its details;
- pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR to obtain from us without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data or the completion of incomplete personal data concerning you which are stored by us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR to obtain the erasure of personal data concerning you which are stored by us as far as the processing of such data is not necessary for the exercise of freedom expression and information, to comply with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR to obtain from us the restriction of processing of your personal data as far as the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, the processing is unlawful but you oppose the erasure and request the restriction of their use instead, the personal data are no longer needed by us for the purposes of the processing but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR to receive the personal data concerning you which you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to obtain the transmission of those data to another controller;
- pursuant to Art. 7 para 3 GDPR to withdraw your consent once given to the processing of your personal data at any time. As a result of such withdrawal we will not be allowed to continue the processing of your personal data which was based upon your consent in the future;
- pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. In general you can lodge such a complaint with the supervisory authority of your habitual residence, place of work or of our law office.
7. Right of objection
As far as personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR you have the right to object against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR on grounds relating to your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case you have a general right of objection which we will comply with regardless of you stating grounds relating to your particular situation. If you want to exercise your right of objection a respective email to info@ saekaphen.de is sufficient.
8. Data security / SSL encryption
This website uses the common SSL encryption (secure socket layer) in connection with the highest respective encryption level supported by your browser. Generally this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support a 256-bit encryption a 128-bit v3 technology is used instead. You can recognize whether a single page of our website is transmitted encrypted from the closed representation of the bowl or padlock icon in the bottom status bar of your browser.
9. Objection against the use of contact data published in the context of our imprint obligations and this Data Protection Policy by third parties for advertising purposes
We hereby expressly object against the use of contact data published in the context of our imprint obligations and this Data Protection Policy by third parties for the transmission of not specifically requested advertising and/or informational materials.
10. Validity and changes of this Data Protection Policy
This Data Protection Policy (status: May 2018) is valid at the time of your visit of our website. In the course of further developments of our website and our offers via this website or due to changes of orders from the authorities or statutory provisions it may be necessary to change this Data Protection Policy from time to time. The most current version of this Data Protection Policy can be obtained and printed out from on our website under https://www.saekaphen.de/index.php/en/privacy-policy at any time.
11. Legal Notice
In the event of any conflict between the English and the German text of this Data Protection Policy on our website the German text applies.
1. Content of the website
This website was compiled with the greatest degree of care. SÄKAPHEN® GmbH makes no guarantee whatsoever for the information provided therein being up-to-date, complete or correct, nor does it accept responsibility for the quality of the information. Liability claims against SÄKAPHEN® GmbH based on damages of a material or non-material nature resulting from the use of incorrect or incomplete information are expressly excluded, unless it can be proved that SÄKAPHEN® acted with intent or gross negligence. SÄKAPHEN® GmbH expressly reserves the right to change, supplement, or delete the information provided on the website or individual pages of the website without notice or to cease providing the information temporarily or permanently.
2. Links and references
SÄKAPHEN® GmbH provides links to other websites. SÄKAPHEN® GmbH is not responsible for the data protection strategies or content of these other websites and especially not for damage resulting from using or not using the information provided in these websites; the providers of these websites have sole responsibility.
© Copyright SÄKAPHEN® GmbH. All rights reserved. All images, diagrams, text and files on this website are protected by copyright and related rights. The content of the website may not be copied, distributed, modified or made accessible to third parties for commercial purposes without the express agreement of SÄKAPHEN® GmbH.
If not stated otherwise, all trademarks on this website are protected by trademark law. This applies particularly to SÄKAPHEN® GmbH trademarks, company logos and emblems. The trademarks and design elements used on this website are the intellectual property of SÄKAPHEN® GmbH.
The intellectual property contained in the website, such as patents, trademarks and copyrights, is protected. Using this website does not grant a license to use the intellectual property of SÄKAPHEN® GmbH or third parties.